Below I have compiled a list of all the Personal Development books I have read and would recommend you read if you like books of this genre.
I have my current TOP FIVE favorites, which will have Amazon links to each for easy purchase if you are interested in checking them out!
These are more of a slap in the face/ get off your a** approach to personal development because that style tends to resonate with me. If you’re the same, you will love these.
MY TOP FIVE:
- Everything is F*ucked: A Book About Hope by Mark Manson
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- The Dichotomy of Leadership: Balancing the Challenges of Extreme Ownership to Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- Fearvana: The Revolutionary Science of How to Turn Fear into Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Akshay Nanavati
- The Body Keeps The Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk
- Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds by David Goggins
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire by David Deida
- Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion by George J. Thompson
- The Alchemy of Mind: The Marvel and Mystery of the Brain by Diane Ackerman
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life by Hal Elrod
- The Productivity Project: Accomplishing More by Managing Your Time, Attention, and Energy by Chris Bailey
- Limitless by Kris Krohn
- Think Smart Not Hard: 52 Key Principles to Success and Happiness by Roy Huff
- The War of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle by Steven Pressfield
This list will continue to grow the more I read!
NOTE: Reading these books without putting the information learned into action is simply spiritual stimulation.
Feel free to throw your book suggestions in the comments section down below!